Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Marketing
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
We are looking for the next talented working student to join the Solution Marketing & Communications team in (COMPANY NAME)'s Digital Business Services board area.
The team's key focus is on marketing and communication for the complete (COMPANY NAME) Digital Business Service portfolio - Service & Support offerings that help our customers on their journey to become a digital enterprise - a commitment to customer success.
To continue this success, we support the execution of the corporate go-to-market strategy, roll-out of internal and external
communications via multiple channels, and support product and brand awareness initiatives across board areas and lines of
business. Examples of activities include customer reference production, production of customer-facing assets, and web., video- and social media coverage.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We want you to explore what we do, and to discover how you can best add value to our interdisciplinary team of service architects, designers, support experts, communication professionals, and marketing specialists - tasks could include:
* Learn how to design and create customer or stakeholder-facing video assets which cover the latest service offerings, according to the requirements of different lines of business and a defined go-to-market strategy while following legal, commercial, and corporate branding guidelines
* Create and ensure visually appealing and branding conform, easy to consume video assets together with service owners and portfolio managers which include in-depth technical and detailed information about services and services components
* Support Video & Audio (post-)production projects on-location or in a studio scenario
* Work with digital and social media tools and platforms like sprinklr, mediashare and Youtube to publish, monitor (comments and community interaction) to optimize internal & external awareness.
* Support the creation of customer references video testimonials that are used to prove the capabilities of (COMPANY NAME) Digital Business Services and to support ongoing efforts
* Support the creation of internal and external communications which could include the drafting of blog entries, pulling together content for employee newsletters, and bringing in new ideas on how to best use the company's social collaboration platform
* Work hard - have fun - stay hungry!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Currently enrolled as student at a university or university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Digital- Media/Design, Video & Audio (Post-)Production, and Marketing & Communication - interdisciplinary studies welcome!
* Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is a must; experience with Adobe's Audition, After Effects, Camtasia is a big plus!
* Language skills: English (mandatory), German (beneficial)
* Soft skills:
* Good self-organization skills since you'll treated as fully integrated team member with own responsibilities
* Good communication skills in order to be able to interact with diverse project teams / stakeholders
* Pro-active character and reliable in delivering results;
* Others: passion for video-/photography is a big bonus, technical affinity for video, audio equipment, project management experience, and a good understanding of web and social media is appreciated
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Photography, Audio Visual, Intern, ERP, Drafting, Creative, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering