Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Communication
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for (COMPANY NAME)'s overall platform and technology development such as (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform and (COMPANY NAME) HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, (COMPANY NAME) Leonardo Machine Learning and IoT across (COMPANY NAME)'s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of (COMPANY NAME)'s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
(COMPANY NAME) Leonardo Machine Learning is part of (COMPANY NAME)'s intelligent technologies portfolio and one of the key drivers of the Intelligent Enterprise. It is our mission to infuse all enterprise applications with machine learning and to empower our customers to make the most of their business data.
Our Machine learning applications unit is part of (COMPANY NAME) Leonardo Machine Learning. We are developing machine learning models which solve real business problems. We work in cross-functional teams of software engineers and data scientists and collaborate closely with other (COMPANY NAME) product units and our customers. We are a global team located in Singapore, Berlin, Walldorf, Palo Alto and Bangalore.
Now it's your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Working student for Communications, you'll be working in a diverse world-class team of engineers, business developers, program managers and data scientists. Your role will be to participate in driving the internal & external communication & executive reporting for the ML Applications Team to a higher level and maturity.
This requires a solid blend of communication & marketing skills. Understanding of the (COMPANY NAME) overall strategy as well as business development understanding. In this crucial role, you will be a key enabler for efficient communication and information roll out and giving the ML apps team a clear brand to the rest of (COMPANY NAME).
* Use appealing design to effectively communicate across the company
* Create collaboration webpages
* Support the senior management team in preparing the reporting to the executive level
* Software design assets for presentation purposes, e.g. diagrams, icons.
* Establish a design & communication language for assets of our
* Candidate must possess excellent written and oral skills
* Evaluation and recommendation of Tools
* Prospectively support a geographically distributed roll out initiative
dedicated to the development of generic ML apps for (COMPANY NAME) Intelligent
* Teach colleagues how to apply good design
* Reading between the lines and having an own opinion
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* You are a self-starter, lean startup-minded, and born for life in face paced
* You are passionate about clear and easy to consume communication and
serve other (COMPANY NAME) areas as your own customers
* Strong ability to think simple and how to communicate ideas
* Superior visual design skills for software usage
* Experience of jam page creation, roll out & GTM communication
* Hands on experience in creation of roll out material, ppt's, blogs etc.
* Experience with marketing tools and (COMPANY NAME) communication standards
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch is a
* Excellent English language skills
* Focused in Business Administration, Media/Communication or Engineering
* Experience in photography and picture editing is an advantage
* Experience in video recording and video production tools like Final Cut,
Premiere or After Effects is a bonus.
* Superior visual design skills for software usage
* Knowledge of Machine/Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence are highly
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships).
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
Experience in the area of communications or marketing preferred
Familiarity with machine learning is an advantage
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Communications, Photography, Intern, Marketing Communications, ERP, Marketing, Creative, Entry Level, Technology