What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
In Marketing, you'll be the ones who first capture our consumers' imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands.
You'll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
* Support the brand manager in the design of the marketing mix and the development of new products
* Creating targeted market and competition analyses as well as deriving from concrete marketing measures
* Assisting in the development of promotion concepts together with external agencies, as well as their implementation
* Support digital activities
* Project management with various stakeholder
* Transfer of your own projects such as independent creation of sales documents for distribution
What we look for
There are a few things you'll need to join our tantalisingly innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging experiences, you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to develop, whilst creating moments of joy.
We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates. Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal Savvy. Business Acumen. We like people who aren't afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you'll fit right in here.
* Studying towards Bachelors or Masters, with focus on marketing and ideally relevant practical experience through qualified internships or similar in the country or abroad.
* Strong communication skills, analytical skills, goal-oriented approach and numbers affinity.
* A high degree of creativity, initiative and enthusiasm for working with brands.
* Fun at the independent, organized and varied work.
* Fluency in English, as well as computer literacy (MS Office) Start date: July 2019 Location: Bremen, Germany Duration: 6 months We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits. Please send your applications in English including your CV and cover letter