We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading global innovator of audio, video, communications and information technology products for both the consumer and professional markets. From electronics to media and entertainment, (COMPANY NAME) is at the heart of global popular culture. Here at (COMPANY NAME) we inspire change through imagination…which is HUGE!
We have opportunities in our German Local Marketing and Sales department. During the 1-year traineeship you will be based at the heart of Berlin in the legendary (COMPANY NAME) Center, where you will support the (COMPANY NAME) Germany and the local German market. Start: November 2019.
We promise a life changing experience!
Experience that we offer includes:
* Business planning (e.g. budget planning for future business)
* Marketing communications (e.g. Campaign of (COMPANY NAME) products)
* Sales (e.g. key account management)
Wherever you find yourself in our business, you will be given the opportunity to understand, operate and develop our key business processes that help to make (COMPANY NAME) what it is today. Whether this is working alongside our product marketing teams to bring our award winning OLED TV's to consumers or support our sales department.
You will be given the opportunity to learn, grow and lay the building blocks for the bright career ahead of you.
Whilst you will have a wealth of experience at your fingertips to help you along your way in the office, we are also passionate about your development. To help get the most out of the experience, you be part of a development module which will expose you to the other areas of the (COMPANY NAME) family, our business leaders and get you working on some great projects. With a group of 3 like-minded students and business experts, you'll be joining a fantastic community where it's all about taking risks, pushing the boundaries and changing the future.
Have you got what we're looking for?
* You have Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, and Business Engineering or in a similar field
* You gained first experience in a corporate environment during internships, preferably in FMCG or Consumer Electronics companies
* You have solid understanding of numbers and analytical thinking
* You are self-confident person and influencer with strong communication skills
* You are highly self-motivated and are ready to go the extra mile through hard work
* You have commercial understanding
* You have practical experience with Microsoft Excel (incl. Pivot tables)
* You are fluent in German and English, any additional European language is an advantage
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic individual who is a strong team player but also self-motivated? Do you understand cultural differences and are able to communicate effectively?
And finally, are you willing to make a significant contribution, develop yourself and make a positive difference to yourself and your work?
If the answer to the above is 'YES' and you're studying towards your University degree - why not apply today! We will invite the selected candidates for interviews in our office in Berlin