We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
We're looking for our future business leaders - Join our (COMPANY NAME) Consumer Electronics European Business Traineeship Programme - Start date: October 2019 !
If you're looking to make your mark and find out what it's like to be part of a diverse, innovation-led, global company, you may have found your destination. (COMPANY NAME) Corporation is a leading manufacturer of audio, video, imaging, game, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, interactive entertainment and online businesses, (COMPANY NAME) is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Within the group, (COMPANY NAME) Europe's consumer electronics product portfolio includes award-winning OLED TVs, the highest quality home and personal audio and market-leading full-frame cameras.
As a European trainee in (COMPANY NAME) Electronics, over two years, you will be assigned two placements:
* During the first year of the programme, you will be working at the heart of Berlin in the legendary (COMPANY NAME) Center, where you will support the (COMPANY NAME) Germany and the local German market. Experience that we offer includes: business planning (e.g. budget planning for future business), marketing communications (e.g. Campaign of (COMPANY NAME) products) & sales (e.g. key account management)
* In year two you will have the chance to join the Pan European Marketing teams in our Head Office in the UK (Weybridge) on strategic product launches across Europe, marketing planning and performance analysis
You'll also be exposed to a broad range of business functions including supply chain, logistics and finance working with senior leaders, experts and innovators. After the two years you'll have the option of taking up a regular position in one of our operations in Europe.
The programme requirements:
* A Bachelors / Master's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Management or in a similar field
* We are looking for candidates who have a first experience in a corporate environment during internships (or extra-curricular activities), preferably in FMCG or Consumer Electronics
* The ideal candidate is a self-confident person with strong communication skills and analytical thinking
* He / She has a strong commercial understanding
* Fluency in German & English is required and knowledge of another foreign language is preferable but not essential.
* We are looking for graduates who are curious and have a desire to grow and develop
* Start date: October 2019
* Duration: 2 years
* Location: Berlin, Germany & Weybridge, UK ((COMPANY NAME)'s European HQ)
* Specific training plan for graduates over two years & Senior Management Coaching
Interested? Please send us your CV and an exciting cover letter before the 23rd of June 2019