(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Real, Tom Tailor, Cyberport, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
We're seeking an enthusiastic student with a passion for technology and excellent organisational skills to join our growing team in our central Munich office on a flexible basis (4-5 days a week for a paid internship for 6 months).
The candidate would ideally have previous experience in data entry/management and a keen interest in the technology space. This role will play an integral part in building our database in the DACH region.
We get it, database building isn't THE most exciting role, but we'll make up for it in providing other development opportunities and wider marketing/sales experience as well as immersing you in all of the great team events and other benefits we have to offer in our empowering and dynamic culture.
Typical tasks include:
* Ensuring our marketing database is clean and all of the brands and roles are assigned correctly
* Prospecting net new companies for our SDRs (sales development representatives) to engage with
* Move current offline process to Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm
* Analyse success of marketing campaigns (send times/subject lines etc).
* Current student
* Perfect level of German and good level of English
* Exceptional project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
* Must have demonstrable mastery of Microsoft Excel
* Experience of building database / data entry is a huge plus
* Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot (or any marketing automation tool) is a huge plus
* Enjoys working in a dynamic startup culture
* As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here's what else we offer:
* A creative and collaborative marketing team
* A sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular events ranging from rooftop barbecues and footgolf tournaments to Oktoberfest fun with the team
* An office fully-stocked with coffee, softdrinks, fruit and snacks and an in-house table soccer
* Plenty of opportunities for training and development
To apply please send your CV and a few lines telling Janine Kanters, our Head of Marketing DACH, why you believe you'd be a perfect candidate and why this role appeals.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge