You're passionate about food and technology? Determined to work in a field where you can have a positive impact? Yearning for an exciting, new challenge? Join our team as a Trainee in Business Development!
At (COMPANY NAME), we have a simple yet ambitious mission-to improve the food supply chain as it stands today. Our platform is a digital wholesale solution that facilitates and accelerates trade between suppliers and buyers of organic foods. We're committed to creating a transparent and efficient online purchasing experience for food manufacturers across Europe.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and revolutionise the food industry? Join us as a trainee in the field of International Business Development to support established markets, analyze and prepare the ground for new food categories and target customers. You will be part of an international, data-driven tech company scaling in a very exciting industry.
* Your areas of responsibilities will be supporting the company's business development across Europe
* You conduct market research and analysis on new potential customer groups, suppliers, and food categories
* You participate in the development and implementation of acquisition, cooperation, and optimization strategies
* You participate in the qualifications of leads, preparation of all sales relevant materials and you will represent (COMPANY NAME) on national and international trade shows
* You work closely with other departments i.e. Product, Marketing, Operations
* You have a degree in business, marketing, law or other relevant studies
* Experience in the food industry is a plus
* You are curious to learn new and different things every day
* Ideally, you have worked in a business development team before, and have an organizational talent to effectively prioritize your tasks
* You are a team player with a positive attitude who likes to work in an international environment
* Excellent English plus at least one additional language (German, French or Spanish)
What we offer:
* We are passionate about food and its implications in our life, we want to change the industry for the better and we are looking for a committed individual that wants to be part of this change
* We are building an innovative foodtech startup, inside a huge, strongly growing market that is waiting to be disrupted
* The opportunity to contribute your ideas anytime
* A steep learning curve that advances you, both personally and professionally
* An attractive and highly challenging internship for 3 to 6 months
* An exceptionally dynamic startup experience, together with an experienced international team backed by successful entrepreneurs and investors
* A cool office in Mitte, with free coffee, fruits and regular team lunch. We have access to a table tennis table (try to beat us!), kicker and a delicious restaurant with 20% discount for food and drinks.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please write to [email protected] with your CV attached and a short description on why you would like to work with us and what skillset will you bring to team.
Apply for this position
Send your application to: [email protected