At (COMPANY NAME), our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take (COMPANY NAME) to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
* Support the Consumer PR team in translating the Global (COMPANY NAME) brand strategy into engaging PR activities and compelling stories
* Manage assets between global design teams and local PR managers
* Gather, produce and centralise weekly PR reports, monthly and quarterly reports
* Support Senior Manager in Consumer PR with researches and media monitoring
* Keep press material, the press page and internal folders up to date
We need someone who:
* Is in the last phases of their marketing, media or communication bachelor or master degree, or has already completed it;
* Has strong project management and organizational skills;
* Has experience working in journalism and/ or social media;
* Pays attention to details;
* Is result driven;
* Has a passion for writing; is interested with the world of food and cooking
* Is fluent in English language in both word and writing, second language (German, French, Dutch is a plus)
What we offer
* The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
* A vibrant, international environment
* A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application (CV+Cover Letter) in English or German including your earliest starting date.
Are you up for a challenge