Berlin, Germany AI beauty IT Skincare
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a personalized skincare business that specializes in prioritizing our customers' skin health by analyzing their data entry to our skin surveys and assembling our recommendations with our artificial intelligence and human intelligence.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for an entrepreneurial Digital Marketing enthusiast to join the (COMPANY NAME) team. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is enthusiastic about innovative skincare and passionate about content and social media. He/She will work together with the founder team to assist in all internal needs of a growing startup: from helping to create an SEO strategy, SEO-contents to support our brand initiatives to assisting in photoshoots and PR events. If you are self-motivated and want to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment where you'll actually shift the way people purchase skincare, read on!
* Research and analyze the Personalised Skincare and Beauty market in Germany and Europe.
* Track Google snippets, traffic trends, topics and keywords revolving personalization in skincare for blog posts
* Create an SEO strategy for blog posts, and social media posts
* Work closely with the responsible person for social media platforms in creating posts to make sure that SEO is in place in all posts
* Plan your own monthly goals, create and discuss strategies of how to hit your monthly goals with the founder
* Assist with outreach to bloggers, larger customers, partners, etc.
* Assist with PR events for the brands' initiatives.
Key Qualifications & Experience Requirements
* Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism & Business Administration
* Strong writing and communication skills both in English and German.
* Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
* Scrappy and fearless attitude towards the unchartered territory.
* Excel in a fast-paced, high-volume and deadline-driven environment.
* Passionate about creating your own projects.
* Availability to work in our Berlin co-working office part-time or full-time.
* Hands-on startup experience by working closely together with the founding team.
* A monthly internship reimbursement of EUR 500 and the coverage of your monthly public transportation ticket
* Monthly team bonding activity
* Workshops with other startups to learn from other founders on specific skills
* We treat working students/interns like full-time folks and you will be working on real projects