Berlin, Germany PR Public Relations
(COMPANY NAME) is a premium bed linen brand that always puts the customer first. The science is clear; getting enough quality sleep is the most important aspect of long term well-being and personal success. Great sleep is about creating dreams and having the energy to make them come true. Our aim is to support people with both. Be part of a startup team and be responsible for communicating and building relationships with current and prospect media and partners to achieve growth.
We are seeking a Public Relations and Partnership Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute and be part of the startup team of (COMPANY NAME).
The position is virtual since the team is in New York working from home.
* Fully support JUNIPERs PR strategy and execute it in different phases
* Communicate and build relationships with media
* Communicate and build relationships with current and potential partners
* Create and distribute press releases
* Assist in administrative duties
* Build and update media lists and databases
* Write articles and interview for articles on JUNIPERs blog
* Perform research and market analysis activities
* Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
* Solid understanding of the different social networks
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German
* Good verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English is a big plus
* Efficiency at MS Office
* Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
As soon as possible.