- Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an Intern Corporate Communications in Munich starting in October.
- Your tasks - Paint the world green
* You support our Corporate Communications team in all kinds of international PR activities
* You create press releases, organize press events, maintain media relations and handle online, print, TV as well as radio requests
* You create content for on-/offline/social media (Twitter)
* You monitor media concerning our brand, competitors and the mobility market in general
* You drive your own projects in the field of internal as well as external communication
- Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Currently enrolled student in Communications, Journalism, Humanities, Economics or similar
* Native speaker or excellent writing & oral skills in English, any other European language (i.e. Spanish) is a plus
* Initial experiences in PR or social media communication (Twitter)
* Strong communication skills and teamwork attitude
* Enthusiasm and outstanding commitment
* High degree of initiative and reliability
- Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
Minimum level of qualification required
High school diploma
* English (Full professional proficiency)
* Spanish (Professional working proficiency)