We are looking for a motivated and driven Procurement Intern (m / f / d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
* You have the opportunity to get to know purchasing activities and the entire procure-to-pay process (purchase requisitions, approvals and purchase orders)
* You help with the order and inquiry process as well as the maintenance of supplier and contract data
* You prepare market research, analysis of offers, and negotiations with suppliers in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
* You create relevant reports
* You act as interface between other departments for questions about purchasing processes and systems
* You contribute in the optimization of purchasing processes and solutions
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Enrolled student in Business, Economics or a similar field
* Ideally first practical experience in procurement, supply chain, of a start-up/dynamic company
* Profound experience within MS Office (particularly Excel)
* Analytical skills and strong communication skills
* Enthusiasm, a high level of initiative as well as high reliability
* Fluent in English - German and every other language is a plus
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story
|Posted on:||23 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|