Berlin, Germany Business Expansion financial analysis Real Estate
(COMPANY NAME) (hxxxx.xxm) is one of the largest co-living brands in Europe with properties in Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon and Milan. We are on a mission to build the housing of the future, and are backed by some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the real estate industry.
* Drive the expansion of our property portfolio, working closely with our founders and investors.
* Manage the relationship with our existing real estate partners.
* Lead due diligence process, sourcing, analysing and closing of real estate transactions.
* Performing necessary property level financial analysis
* Prepare internal and external presentation materials.
* Oversee the operational aspects to maintain the standing of our properties
* Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties.
* Assist and support administrative and field staff to maximise performance.
* Understand and comply with pertinent legislation.
The Global Expansion Intern reports directly to the Head of Real Estate.
* You have some prior experience in real estate, any real estate related fields and real estate transactions.
* You are proficient with Excel and have some experience with real estate financial modeling.
* You are fluent both in English and in German.
* You are organised, highly detail oriented and thrive in accomplishing specific mission driven tasks.
* Strong international background through work and study abroad.
* You have a passion for real estate, shared living and (COMPANY NAME) mission.
* You have a good grasp and an independent, structured and team-oriented approach.
* You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
* You are entrepreneurial, able to work without well-worn paths or established protocols.
* Join a great team: your colleagues are talented, motivated and self-starters.
* Work on an innovative business model with potentially global impact.
* A high degree of responsibility and involvement from day one.
* A great working environment in our office situated in the vibrant Mitte area, we are trying to bring the Silicon Valley startup culture to Europe.
* Free coffee and regular team lunch in some of the hottest spots of the city.
* Plenty of space and quick decision making - so you can implement your own ideas.
* Flat hierarchies and fast decision making makes (COMPANY NAME) a great place to grow.
If this position interests you, please send your CV and a few lines about you at firstname.lastname@example.org