The Artificial Intelligence Research Group in Digital Organization invites you to apply for this exceptional internship program. Coached by some of our senior scientists, you will work in a team of interns for up to six months on the topic of Neuro-inspired Artificial Intelligence. We want to explore concepts that will gradually move us closer to Artificial General Intelligence and explore fields such as representation learning, training of spiking neural networks, local learning rules, invariant representations, among others.
This program offers exceptionally talented students the opportunity to boost their career, working in an interdisciplinary high-performance research team that is focused on the intersection of computer science, neuroscience and mathematics.
This offer includes:
* Project work as an intern with a high degree of responsibility and independence
* Opportunity to work with senior experts in the field
* The intellectual challenge to tackle one of the most complex problems of artificial intelligence
* Possibility to co-author a research paper to report on the project findings
Who you are:
* Exceptionally strong Master's or even Ph.D. student in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or a similar field
* Very experienced in writing Python code
* Strong in applied mathematics with a good working knowledge of linear algebra, functional analysis, and statistics
Job Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday