OWN your IDEAS
We believe that opinions should not only be expressed, but also be really heard. In our culture,
respect and team spirit are embedded at all levels: the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
We believe your career is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility:
You decide on the next step.
We support you - for example with our coaching and mentoring offers.
OWN your IMPACT
We believe that a job means so much more than titles and earning money. With us you can really make a difference.
Together with you we fight to improve the health of people and the planet.
* Generate Nutritional and Sensory Analysis Reports
* Conduct products' sensory analysis, shelf-life studies, discriminative and descriptive sensory tests.
* Support on consumer researches (qualitative and quantitative) for renovation and innovation projects
* Run web-listening analysis on ingredients, packaging, products trends and claims. Prepare consistent reports to be shared with Stakeholders.
* Creation of data sheets in cooperation with the regulatory team
* Close cooperation with Health Affairs, Regulatory and Marketing on DACH and EU level
* Advanced studies in trophology / ecotrophology, food technology or a comparable course of study
* First practical experience is desirable
* Teamwork, open-mindedness and enjoyment of independent work
* Very good knowledge of MS Office and enjoy working with databases
* Fluent language skills in German and English
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|