ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A STUDENT SIDE-JOB WITH REAL IMPACT?
Working Student is a great opportunity to gain practical knowledge, and P&G offers this! In a working student engagement with P&G, you are expected to work up to 20 hours/week, hence working part time along with focusing on your university subjects as well. Get an opportunity to support our Fault Analysis Team to investigate returns by consumers and gain first-hand experience in a multi-national company.
During your working student experience, get hands on experience on the projects and get a chance to be a part of collaborative global teams to deliver a bigger vision, while gaining knowledge and guidance by the experts themselves.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Continuous mentorship: you will work with motivated people and receive day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
* We love flexibility and support your studying. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
* Multifaceted and supportive work environment: employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and truly supporting your work/life balance and long-term well-being.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Enrolled at a German University working towards your Bachelor / Master, preferably in Mechatronic, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related fields
* Good proficiency in English & German
* Great level of organisation
* Ability to demonstrate leadership by approaching and solving challenges
* Team oriented, with a "can do" attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
* Creative, innovative, strong in your initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
* Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
* Please upload all documents mentioned below in the "CV/Resume" field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the application process.
* To make your application stand out, ensure your letter of motivation is unique for the position you apply for.
* CV as a separate document
* Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
* Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) transcript
* Certificate of university enrollment
* Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Please upload all documents in the "CV/Resume" field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse, Germany; Kronberg, Hesse, Germany
Job Type: Part time
Research And Development
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|