(COMPANY NAME) is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 employees, including almost 154,000 in Europe. The (COMPANY NAME) Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,300 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by (COMPANY NAME) are that of an innovative universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a period of at least 6 months from April 2020 for an
Intern (m/f/d) in the range of Global Market Data and Artificial intelligence Lab
Work in the LAB:
The role of our Lab in this context is to use the latest techniques of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or Natural Language Processing to help Global Market do a better job: this means for example understanding better the needs of our clients to provide acute recommendation, help the Sales prioritize better their daily calls to improve their hit rate by being more relevant to their clients, anticipate better the next move in the Market to help trading offering a better service or finally working with Economists and Strategists to analyze better what drive the economy or a particular asset.
For this we need to leverage the Giga bytes of data we are accumulating every day, under very structured format when looking at Market Data but as well under unstructured format when considering for example all the chats or voice conversations between the Bank and its clients, the News or Tweets mentioning the corporates we are dealing with, the journey of our clients on our platforms or why not satellite images of Earth!
* participate to the life of the LAB
* take ownership of a couple of projects within the ones that we will be identified at the time of joining
* typical topics
* product recommendation for our clients (within a given asset class, or cross-assets, on listed markets, primary market or secondary markets)
* natural language processing
* unsupervised classification of the various market participants behavior
* prediction of flows on our client franchise
* relative value between different assets
* sentiment analysis in chats or news
* extraction of relevant information in social media sources
* improvement of the market making in low or high frequency
We are looking for people who:
* love working with data but are not afraid to deal with the hard problems associated to it: a big part of our job is indeed about gathering the data, understanding it, cleaning it, normalizing it and finally extracting what will be relevant to the problem in a usable format
* are delivery driven, who know what it takes to build a robust application, who like to code but will pay attention to details as their work will go quickly in production and will be used on a daily basis by the thousands of employees of BNPP who expect high level of reliability
* love to spend time modelling, being innovative in their solution, who don't mind pressure and are not afraid to fail, and who understand that to go big, we first need to start small
* have coding skills and have been exposed to machine learning (ex: TensorFlow, Keras, Sklearn) is a must
Our vision is to become the most efficient and cutting-edge digital capital market house in the industry!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receive your complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates)!
Incomplete application documents can significantly delay the selection process.
Primary Location: DE-HE-Frankfurt am MainJob Type: PraktikumJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Akademischer AbschlussExperience Level: Keine AngabeSchedule: Vollzeit Reference