(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is transforming the way people capture and share their lives. What began as an idea to help athletes self-document themselves engage in sport, (COMPANY NAME) has become a mobile storytelling solution that helps the world share itself through immersive content.
(COMPANY NAME) offers a fun and fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed.
The Brand Protection and Channel Compliance Intern will be responsible for providing support for the Brand Protection and Sales team on a daily basis. This position will provide intelligence that will be utilized for enforcement of IP infringements but also by customers, channel governance and sales teams to take action against grey marketers, non-compliant resellers and distributors and help support the health of the sales channel.
This position is located in Munich, Germany with no wider travel, mostly working in the office. Applicants are required to be in possession of a German work permit, or have permission to work in Germany.
What You Will Do
* Brand Protection - Gather and coordinate information from distribution partners and analyze information for each case;
* Monitor channel compliance of key accounts and e-commerce channels;
* Track and report overall all channel violating actions (copyright, counterfeit, grey market, etc.);
* Collect data and provide analysis support including specific customer and product analysis;
* Daily Tracking of online retailers in multiple countries and multiple currencies;
* Aid in the development of customer presentations with results based analysis;
* Work with customers and vendors to ensure they are providing accurate and timely data for reporting;
* Work with data base programs and contract managements programs such as Power BI and Apptus;
* Monitor reporting system for errors, anomalies and service levels.
Skills We're Stoked About
* Background preference - legal education at university level or basic legal knowledge about intellectual property (IP law).
* Proficient Excel skills (array functions, pivots, lookups, macros a plus);
* Strong experience with PowerPoint;
* Possess strong time management skills and eye for attention to detail;
* Results driven;
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and take direction from remote leadership from within a team environment at our corporate headquarters;
* Experience with Amazon Marketplace, ASINs and market guidelines and other marketplaces like eBay is a plus;
* Experience identifying trademark and copyright infringement is a plus;
* E-commerce retail experience is a plus;
* Enthusiastic and good relationship skills;
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
* Sports enthusiast and technology interests a plus
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer