Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As (COMPANY NAME) Services Sales, we support our customers in the design, optimization, flexibilization and operation of their corporate and core processes from a strategic, business and technological perspective. Across all applications, we view our customers' processes in their entirety and successfully build on our business and technology platform. With always up-to-date knowledge, innovative services and the use of state-of-the-art methods, we will also prepare our customers for future developments and minimize risks in order to promote growth strategies and innovative forces.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a working student you will assist and report to the Head of Process & Life Sciences Industries with various tasks:
* Support Pipeline Management and Reporting
* Support for quality assurance processes in the industry
* Support and independent pre-qualification for controlling tasks
* Support in offer processes and market positioning
* Support with organization of meetings & events
* Support in creating newsletters, Go-Live announcements and coffee-corner sessions
* Support in designing Power Points / Excels
* Collaboration project controlling tasks after consultations
We offer a unique working environment. As a full member of a highly motivated team you will have the opportunity to gain practical experience and theoretical know-how. Individual support from a personal mentor ensures that you are quickly familiarized with the working environment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
* Basic knowledge of business software (ERP software, CRM) and business administration
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
* Very good knowledge of written and spoken German; good knowledge of written and spoken English
* Ability to structure and visualize complex issues
* Strong analytical skills and high-quality orientation.
* High self-motivation and constant willingness to learn
* Ability to work in virtual and distributed teams
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your experience and skills as well in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), QA, Sales, Entry Level, Technology, Quality