* You'll be strongly involved in setting up sales processes and you constantly search for new ideas and ways to optimize them
* You'll be in touch with (potential) customers and advise new and existing customers as a sales manager
* You'll be responsible for taking on customer projects and sticking to deadlines
* You'll directly report to the Head of Sales and the founders
* You'll continuously work on the future development of our young company and are able to have a big impact by contributing with creativity and commitment
* You're currently enrolled in a study programme focused on marketing, business administration or economics
* You're at least available for a period of three months for an internship
* You've already gained first work experience in sales (ideally B2B) or in customer service
* You love to challenge yourself and you are able to cope with pressure
* You're a true team player with a positive attitude who works with drive and enthusiasm on projects
* German is your mother tongue and you're fluent in English
* You have fun working hands-on and your analytical mindset helps you to think in a solution-oriented way
WHAT WE OFFER
Take the driver seat
* Take charge - From day 1 on, be in charge of your own tasks and make meaningful and responsible decisions.
* Realize your ideas - Be creative. Be innovative. Expand your horizons and show initiative. We help you turn your vision into a reality.
* Learn from your mistakes - Take risks, make mistakes and learn from it.
Hit the gas pedal
* Be in charge of your own pace - From the beginning on, work on exciting and challenging projects which guarantee a steep learning and development curve - on a factual as well as a personal level.
* Draw from the full source of inspiration - Eager for knowledge and full of enthusiasm? For this we offer you a broad variety of learning and advanced training opportunities; from our internal "Workshop Wednesday" to selected specialist literature up to extreme education and training.
* Fulfill yourself - Bring out your hidden potential, reach out for the stars and move over big heads.
Enjoy the ride
* Learn from the best - We combine logistic-expertise with entrepreneurial thinking, a startup mentality and the vision to revolutionize a whole industry.
* Experience our team spirit - Become a part of our dynamic and determined teams which have short communication ways and a flat hierarchy. We support each other and hold together.
* Have fun - We are more than colleagues. During parties and events we regularly spent time together and strengthen our team spirit. For a productive work environment we offer you everything you need: From cold drinks, breakfast and fresh fruits to exciting ping-pong games up to numerous employer offers and benefits for gyms and sport programs.
We digitize the logistics industry, a EUR250+bn market in Europe! As the leading online road freight forwarding company in Germany, we offer business customers a fully digital booking experience for logistics services - with one click only and as simple as online shopping