(COMPANY NAME) is a technology-based platform for the discovery of new restaurants, which helps our partner restaurants to maximize sales and utilization through dynamic pricing structures, especially during off-peak hours. Every empty table costs a restaurant money due to high fixed costs. We help our partners to generate significantly higher revenues and profits by filling empty seats - mainly during off-peak hours. For guests, (COMPANY NAME) offers a valuable opportunity to discover previously unknown restaurants at reduced prices.
We are looking for motivated and committed team players to accompany us on our journey.We are looking for a motivated and driven working student who wants to take this learning opportunity in an exciting start-up environment and join us on our journey to change the way restaurants are booked in Cologne!
About the Role
As a working student, you will directly assist the Head of Sales and the Head of Account Management in their daily business operations. You will gain insight into several departments and respective responsibilities especially in sales and account management, but also in marketing and administration. You will proactively be part of shaping our business in "your" city and you will acquire knowledge of how a start-up works on all levels. In this position, you will have a high degree of responsibility and develop a broad skill set. The role is based on a working frame of 15-20 hours per week (during the semester, 40 hours are possible during non-lecture periods) on a flexible schedule to fit with university classes.
* Becoming the go-to person for most matters relating to "your city". Therefore, you will work closely together with the Head of Sales & Head of Account Management (partly also with the founders) to proactively ensure that our business is running perfectly in "Your" city
* Support the Account Management Team by independently training/ onboarding new restaurants on the (COMPANY NAME) platform
* Support the Sales team in scouting new or existing restaurants that you believe should be working together with (COMPANY NAME) --> You will be our trusted person in "your" city to advise us on what restaurants people love that we should have on our platform.
* Occasional support of the marketing team in operational matters on multiple marketing channels to help make sure we create successful marketing campaigns that matter for "your" city
* Further strategic and operative tasks that may refer to all areas of the business
Desired Experience Background
* You are currently enrolled as a university student, ideally studying a business / management related subject and at least in your 3rd semester
* Experience from previous internships or working student jobs is a plus
* Previous experience in a restaurant/gastronomy/table booking platform/delivery service related environment is a plus, but not required
* Start-up experience is a plus but not required
Desired Skills & Competencies
* Excellent Communication skills in German & English is a must (verbal & written)
* Eagerness to learn and ability to multitask
* Result-oriented, open-minded way of thinking
* Proactive, well-structured and detail-oriented task approach
* You are available for min 10 hours per week during the semester
What we offer
* Learning environment to develop your skills in multiple business areas with high degree of responsibility
* Young, energized, international and highly motivated team
* True start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
* Well funded start-up with secure jobs
* Inspiring work environment with wide range of responsibilities and capacity to take action
* Be part of an exciting journey to transform the way restaurants are booked in "your" city
If you are a student who is looking to make a difference and get experience a fast growing tech startup and want to be part of our company success story, then we are looking for you