Ever wondered how companies manage to juggle their products across multiple platforms like Amazon, Google and Facebook? That's where (COMPANY NAME) comes to the rescue. Our role in the digital economy is to power the delivery of product content from the world's biggest brands, manufacturers and retailers to wherever it needs to go.
(COMPANY NAME)'s 100+ FeedFighters are based across 10+ offices around the world, spanning from our Berlin headquarters to Sydney with stopovers in London, Paris, and New York. No matter how widespread our hubs are, we are united by an inclusive and unique company culture which is key to our success.
This is your chance to join a team with a big vision at the center of a changing world in commerce. Apply today!
Do you want to become a top-performing Business Development Representative (m/f/d) and a valued member of our growing and international company? Then this role is for you!
We are looking for aspiring salespeople to join our Business Development Team. With this role we offer you an extensive 6-month sales training program in which you will learn relevant sales techniques with a focus on lead generation and building a pipeline from scratch. After successful completion of our sales training program you should be able to hit pipeline targets and ideally grow into a full time Business Development Representative role with us.
Therefore, we are looking for proactive and mission driven individuals who want to drive growth for both (COMPANY NAME) and their own professional sales careers. This training program starts October 1, xxx0.
In your first 3 months you will:
* Adapt to our growing and international environment
* Complete sales training assignments and quickly develop your sales skills
* Become familiar with our industry, clients, and most relevant sales tools
* Learn the strong and most common lead generation techniques
In your first 6 months you will:
* Develop your own strategy to build a pipeline of leads within defined target prospects
* Start qualifying and developing new business leads from your pipeline
* Continue sourcing your pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on your own research
* Collaborate with our Business Development Representatives and Client Partners to successfully qualify the right leads
* Ideally first experience in sales from an internship or working student role
* Bachelor's degree in business or in a field involving quantitative research, or equivalent Apprenticeship
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and in one additional European language, e.g. German, French, Dutch or a Scandinavian language
* High motivation and desire to become a sales champion
* Coachable personality and analytical skills
* Well-paid extensive 6-months sales training program with the possibility of growing into a full time Business Development Representative at (COMPANY NAME)
* Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
* Home office options & flexible working hours
* Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports discount
* A highly motivated, international team
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).
Curious about our culture at (COMPANY NAME)? Take a look at our Kununu (4.6/5) and Glassdoor (4.7/5) ratings