We are growing our Berlin office and we are looking for Business Development / Sales Interns to help us expand our business in Germany and Europe.
(COMPANY NAME) provides a unique solution that helps e-commerce players optimize their logistics and overcome the complexity of managing this crucial part of their business. This drives their customer engagement and experience and will ultimately result in customer loyalty. We are an international, dynamic and fast-growing team excited about e-commerce logistics and the opportunity to transform this industry with data and technology. We have launched our new office in Berlin and are looking for a talented Sales Manager to join our team of 50+ experts based in Singapore, Vietnam and Germany. The role is pivotal to further build Parcel Performs presence in Europe and serve our customers with a unique technology solution.
Ultimately, you'll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company's rapid and sustainable growth.
Your responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, converting cold leads into potential business and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through LinkedIn as well as email and phone, we'd like to meet you.
* Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media (e.g. Xing, LinkedIn etc)
* Ensure continuous deal flow for our sales teams and demonstrations
* Set up online and onsite meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
* Prepare appropriate presentations on products and services
* Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
* Collaborate with team members to drive continuous improvement
* Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
We at (COMPANY NAME) believe in innovation, energy and resourcefulness for everything we do. We will not stop to deliver an outstanding product that we can be proud of and need you to help us to inform the world. You need to feel the same way about our offering and bring along the following things:
* German mother tongue and incredible verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
* Fantastic organizational skills
* Experience in telemarketing / inside sales and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
* High interpersonal skills, ability to identify the needs of our customers
* Results-driven personality with efficient time management
* A willingness to keep learning and pushing yourself to higher and higher levels
* Bachelor's degree or more (in the making)
We are on a mission together to change the e-commerce logistics world and are in it for the journey and the opportunities it offers to all of us. Become part of the team and experience the excitement of contributing to this incredible team effort.
* The opportunity to work in a fast growing, super exciting and innovative business that will revolutionize the e-commerce logistics industry. You will be the needle of success on the growth of a global product that will become a key platform behind successful e-commerce logistics worldwide.
* The ability to continuously learn and develop in an international setting with you being a critical driver behind the success of us achieving our mission.
* An environment where everybody never stops growing, and focuses on succeeding - we continuously work with you on your strengths and weaknesses across many important dimensions, and look at ways for you to address them and further your development.
* Your entry ticket into being part of the (COMPANY NAME) start-up universe, where you will work with and alongside people from around the world that share the same passion and dedication.
* A seat together with our teams in a cool co-working space right here in Berlin.
Join us, if you have the same passion, if you want to continuously learn and change the way e-commerce logistics is built. Hit the apply button and tell us why you would be the perfect candidate for this role and how you will help us in our pursuit of becoming the world's best e-commerce logistics management platform