To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Student Worker, Sales Programs Central Europe
Secondary: Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt
Duration: 6 months
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm is looking for a student worker to join our growing Sales Programs team in Central Europe. Sales Programs is an important role within the Sales organisation and features a mix of Demand Generation planning/coordination/execution based on Pipeline trending analysis and participation in the Sales leadership as a key stakeholder. This role will report into the Head of Sales Programs EMEA Central and will work closely with Sales Programs Managers and Directors to support all steps of our Demand Generation planning and execution process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a student with strong analytical and project/program management skills to join the most innovative company in the high-tech industry. You will be part of and work in an amazing team, where teamwork and collaboration is fostered by all, across borders and groups.
* Work with Sales Program Managers and Sales Programs stakeholders, including Sales Strategy, Enablement and Marketing
* Run different type of projects and analysis within the Sales Programs team
* Support the demand generation planning as well as program development, execution and tracking process in EMEA Central
* Take responsibility for updating Demand Generation (DemGen) planning tools/calendar to ensure there is full transparency on upcoming DemGen activities
* Maintain governance model and business cadence of all programs and projects
* Ensure full engagement of project/program teams in relevant actions via ongoing communication and review of results
* Activities may include: co-ordination of all contributors to sales program delivery; delivering briefings, continuously improving content, reporting on results and successes, assessing effectiveness, recommending areas of improvement
* Deliverables take the form of campaign setup, creation of reports and dashboards in (COMPANY NAME) tools as well as the creation of small graphical materials, project management, innovation and best practice sharing
* You are currently enrolled in a University degree (preferably Master-level) with an analytical focus such as business administration, economics, finance, engineering, computer science, commerce, etc.
* You will be graduating in 2021 or 2022
* You have gained experience in business operations, programs or business development, project management or sales readiness through prior internships (experience in the high tech environment is a plus)
* Strong networking and relationship-building skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical mindset and a quantitative approach to solving problems
* Strong organisational skills, experience in planning and managing projects in a systematic approach
* Proactive, creative and innovative thinker
* Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
* Highly collaborative working style and desire to learn and develop
* Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel is required, experience with (COMPANY NAME) is an advantage
* Proficiency in German and English is required, additional languages are a plus
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all