To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Sales Enablement Trainee
Start Date: April, May or June
Duration: This is a 1 year contract with the potential to convert to a permanent position after successful completion of the Traineeship.
Location: Munich, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Frankfurt (opportunity to work from home)
Role overview and impact
The EMEA Sales Enablement field organization drives the execution of Onboarding, Training Programs and Learning Journeys to support our Sales Teams to accelerate time to ACV (Annual Contract Value), supercharge ACV growth and Sales productivity. In strong collaboration with the Sales Leadership and Talent Development teams, we deliver a best in class learning experience by:
* Understanding the key business requirements across different segments and geographies to determine impact and value add through Enablement Programs
* Aligning the business needs to specific Enablement Programs from Onboarding to Learning Journeys as key driver for employee success, continuous learning and internal career growth
* Increasing the focus on Leadership Enablement by driving alignment across the EMEA region through the execution of the Sales Leader Success Program and sharing of best practices and thought leadership
In this role you will align closely with other EMEA business units and act as the key business partner to the Business Development Team in EMEA, delivering exceptional enablement in line with their growth goals.
* Understand business needs and challenges to define enablement priorities
* Build relationships and partner with EMEA Enablement Programs team to shape current and future enablement offerings
* Identify business gaps affiliated with regional enablement and work with the necessary resources to address needs
* Support the creation and delivery of scalable enablement programs and initiatives
* Plan the enablement calendar for the Business Development function and support execution throughout the year and quarter
* Tailor, drive and deliver sales enablement programs (i) sales operational excellence, tools and processes to increase performance, (ii) specific soft and business skills and (iii) product and industry knowledge
* Support the design of learning journeys by role to ensure managers within the Business Development Team are skilled to coach their own people, reinforcing learning and best practices
* Graduated within the last 12 months (Master, no MBA) in business, business psychology or a related discipline
* Passion for the impact technology can have on the world
* Creative problem-solver, analytical mindset
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* Ambitious, curious and self-motivated
* Comfortable adapting to new opportunities and change in a dynamic working environment
* Fluency in English & German
* Understanding of the end to end selling motion in the enterprise software market
* Experience in working with senior executives
* Strong Influencing skills and sense of accountability
* Passion for continuous learning and enablement
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||20 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|