Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
- (COMPANY NAME) Sales for Digital Supply Chain Germany (Head of + 3 Sales Teams)
- We help our Customers to build up a Centric Digital Supply Chain that anticipates, fulfils and exceeds customer desires
- With our solutions we change the Industry 4.0 view from a factory-focused initiative to a company-wide business strategy
- Our work is not just about digitalizing company's supply chains end-to-end but also to establish unified Business Networks
- We accelerate Supply Chain Planning by combining production, network and distribution planning
- Working as Sales Assistant for the Head of Digital Supply Chain Germany and Team
- Coordination of Demand Generation; Organization/Execution of Sales Events; Supporting in building up Pipeline; Supporting in reporting; Organization/Execution of Sales Campaigns; Supporting Team Organization and much more - you will be part of our team!
- Get an insight in (COMPANY NAME); Opportunity to build up a network; getting sales and management experience; working in a, open minded team; getting project experience; getting experience working in an international surrounding
- Min. employment: 6 Months
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: BWL; international Business; Industrial Engineering
* Computer skills: Very good skills in Power Point/Excel/Word; Capability to work with Microsoft teams
* Language skills: fluent in German and English
* Soft skills: open minded, communicative, able to approach people, pro-active, team player, expert in organizing, creative
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, Sales Support, Sales, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|