To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Summer 2021 Intern - Sales Development Public Sector
Start Date: 16th June 2021
Duration: 9 weeks
Location: Berlin, DŘsseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm, Milan, London (working from home)
Role overview and impact
This is your time to shine! (COMPANY NAME) is hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program. During this immersive Program you will support our Public Sector Sales Development team by strategically developing and identifying accounts that have the potential for revenue opportunities, whilst receiving (COMPANY NAME) training, along with building a network to grow your career. We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change. When you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals, we are looking forward to meeting you!
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in the sales world at the most innovative software company. As a Sales Intern, you will be responsible for gaining a strong understanding of the (COMPANY NAME) platform in order to help the Sales organisation to solve their most important business challenges. To accomplish this, you will be excited to learn at a rapid pace and understand the sales cycle, along with combining your experience, business acumen, and creativity to add value to the Sales team.
Your responsibilities will include
* Prospecting/Lead generation - conducting research, modifying and identifying net-new prospective customers
* Determining key decision makers within the account and creating new contacts in our CRM
* Gathering strategic insights using market data and industry intelligence to improve the quality and knowledge of accounts
* Participating in Sales Development training sessions related to (COMPANY NAME) products, selling skills, leadership skills, and business acumen
* Collaborating with other interns to present a final project to a panel of Sales Development Leaders
* Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2022
* Fluency in English and German, Dutch, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
* Growth Mindset: You are passionate about the Technology industry, eager to learn and thrive in an ever changing environment.
* Team-player: Success at (COMPANY NAME) is a team sport. You have a collaborative working style, demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and are keen to learn from other, diverse perspectives. You're a leader also, that can bring new plays to the huddle.
* Customer Focussed: You put the customer and their success first and can demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to get the job done in a demanding environment.
* A Force for Good: You can share the ways you pay it forward and give back to your community.
* Previous exposure to Sales, Consulting, or B2B go-to-market strategies - ideally within the Technology industry
* Relevant experience working with business leaders
* Out of the box mentality where "making the impossible, possible" is top of mind for any project involvement
* Ability to conduct creative analysis, yet translate those results easily into digestible messages, communications and presentations
* Strong influencing skills
* CV and Application screening will commence inApril
* Interviews will run from April
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||2 months|
|Languages:||English, German, Dutch|