Berlin, Germany Business Development FinTech Saas Sales
We're an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they're given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, (COMPANY NAME) today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we're growing fast. Come join us!
What are we looking for?
* Intern (full time) approaching the final steps of your academic (bachelor/master) career - with the opportunity to be taken over.
* Understanding that selling is more effective over the phone vs other channels
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
* Native level German and fluent English both spoken and written
* Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
* Talented, ambitious, hustling person with a great interest in sales, technology & continuous learning
What will you do?
* Support our sales team to pursue both individual and team sales goals and consistently hit targets on a monthly basis.
* Bring in your own initiatives and ideas and take responsibility for your own projects from day 1
* Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
* Work with the Sourcing and Business Development team to identify and research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) in DACH.
* Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly quota of new opportunities created.
* Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers.
Why should you apply?
* Exciting time to join (COMPANY NAME) in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
* Flexible working hours & remote working possible
* Competitive salary package
* 100% supported Berlin transport or mobility (bike) perk
* Virtual Thursday socials with the team
* We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
* Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We've got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all…
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions
|Posted on:||09 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|