Working Student (m/f/d)/ Intern (m/f/d) - Sales Capabilities Development
Starting Date: as of now
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be part of the Hospital Patient Monitoring Business Development organization, supporting the Sales Capabilities team.
You are responsible for
* Supporting Program Managers in:
* projects such as new product introductions with challenging timelines and many different stakeholders
* training content creation and deployment for sales trainings in international settings
* development of learning journeys/curricula based on key areas of responsibility of our Sales and Clinical Application Specialist teams
* Support Event Managers in managing virtual, hybrid and face to face training events, especially with:
* reporting and evaluation
* "onsite support" for virtual and live trainings such as participant management
You are a part of
an enthusiastic team, embedded in a broader Sales Capabilities organization of Hospital Patient Monitoring (HPM) business. We provide clinical and competitive sales training on the HPM portfolio and solutions to our international markets colleagues. We use a blended learning approach, so you will be involved in the development and deployment of various training methods.
As part of the Capability Development team, you will work very closely with the Program- and Event-Managers as well as with the broader Business Development team and Product Marketing teams to organize trainings and create the content for events and online modules.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Current student (Bachelor or Master degree) of Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources, Training/Adult Education/Instructional Design or equivalent
* First working experience as a student in an adult education or industry environment beneficial
* Experience to work with project deadlines and flexibility to handle various tasks at the same time
* Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office
* Team player with strong communication skills
* Fluency in English, German and other language skills are beneficial
In return, we offer you
A diverse and challenging internship/ working student position, which gives you the opportunity to advance your knowledge and skills in the field of Marketing and Sales Excellence. For an internship, a fixed term of typically 6 months is required.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2,5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|