Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique 'ensemble' of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Sales Support Intern to support the Sales Support team in our office in Munich.
You will support the Sales Support Team in:
* Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion
* Working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence
* Ensuring compliance with sales business policies
How you will contribute
* Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information
* Managing order flow from order entry to order delivery in compliance with agreed trade terms
* Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue
* Managing backorders ensuring a clean customer portfolio
* Acting as customer's first point of contact in case of commercial and/or logistics claims
* Showing active participation in both organisational preparation and execution by supporting:
i. Sales events such as Buying Days
ii. Collection presentations
iii. Showroom appointments
* Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer
* Implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
* Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities and/or projects
* Support the day-to-day activities
Who you are
* A university graduate with a bachelor's degree in Foreign languages, Marketing, Business Administration or Fashion/Retail Management with excellent results
* Fluent in German & English
* Good knowledge of Italian is a plus
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
* Proactive person with "hands-on mentality" and communication skills
* A Problem solver
* A reliable and structured team member
* Creative, innovative and with a passion for the fashion and luxury industry
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
OrganizationKERING EYEWEAR DACH GMBH
|Posted on:||24 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, German, Italian|