About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading platform for home remodeling and design, helping more than 2.5 million home professionals in over 100 categories to grow and manage their business. Through (COMPANY NAME), a community of more than 65 million homeowners and home design enthusiasts find ideas, hire professionals, source products and access tools to update their homes from start to finish. (COMPANY NAME) is available in every country around the world with localized platforms in more than 10 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
About the Role
Our Sales Development Representatives partner with home design professionals (Architects, Landscape designers, etc.) to help grow their businesses through local advertising and software solutions on (COMPANY NAME). This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in developing a sales career at (COMPANY NAME).
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment?
Do you love turning feedback into progress and continually being challenged? If so, then (COMPANY NAME) might just be your next home.
What You'll Do
* Prospect new business partners in home improvement across the French market through high volume outbound calls.
* Educate remodelling, design and service professionals on the (COMPANY NAME) platform while building value around our (COMPANY NAME) local marketing opportunities and software solutions.
* Onboard home improvement professionals to (COMPANY NAME) and help them create a free professional profile.
* Schedule calls between (COMPANY NAME) professionals and our Account Executives.
* Influence sales and support the monthly sales targets of dedicated Account Executives.
* Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects.
At a Minimum, We'd Like You to Have
* Previous experience interacting with customers/clients.
* Fluent in both English & French.
* Tech savviness - You're the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach anyone, how to post a selfie in seconds!
* Phenomenal interpersonal skills- You would enjoy talking with people in-person and over the phone.
* Positive and can-do attitude.
* Goal-oriented and collaborative mindset: we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
Ideally, You'll Also Have
* Relevant experience (Ex: Retail Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Inside Sales, Management Trainee or Hospitality)
* Verifiable track record of success.
* Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
* Flat hierarchy environment: Get the best hands-on coaching and development from leadership on the sales floor. We work in a collaborative environment allowing anyone from our most senior managers to the most junior salespeople to constantly challenge and empower each other.
* Clear progression path and defined training structure: your first week of training will be with our Learning & Development team followed by an assigned "buddy" who will support and provide guidance in the very first steps of your new role.
* Incentives: Competitive salary with exciting incentives and quarterly competitions involving, vouchers, dinners, time off, etc.
* We have an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment with a close-knit family who love to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments.
COVID-19 update: Our #1 priority is to ensure the health and safety of our Houzzers. Currently, all our new starters are being onboarded and will follow their week of training from home. Our plan for 2021 is to test a hybrid model where you can expect to work from home at least 3/days a week (this is not a permanent full-time remote position).
* Our beautiful office is located right in the middle of Berlin - in a cool, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture. Right now, the office is open for those who need it on a purely voluntary basis, from Mon-Wed. In the future, we plan to follow a hybrid schedule of 2 days in-office and 3 days WFH. We ALSO offer a time-limited work abroad programme, so you can spend your winter in sunnier climes!
* Financial: Monthly stipend to support your home office or commute, subsidised German language classes, 15% co-pay of new pension plans, and an equity programme for our most senior and top performers so you can own a part of (COMPANY NAME). If you're relocating to Berlin for this role, we can also introduce you to our Move-to-Berlin service who will help get you set up.
* Wellbeing: Healthy at (COMPANY NAME) annual reimbursement programme, regular wellbeing events, Employee Resource Groups, Employee Assistance (EAP) service available to Houzzers and their immediate family members, flexible working options including remote work.
* Time off: 25 days paid annual leave plus all public holidays; paid sick leave; annual paid volunteer day; option to take unpaid time if you need it. We also offer enhanced maternity and paternity pay, with no LOS required before eligibility.
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at (COMPANY NAME)
We're a Family
At (COMPANY NAME), we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion - celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
(COMPANY NAME) team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join (COMPANY NAME) in revolutionising the home remodelling and design industry and have an impact on the more than 40 million homeowners who use our platform every month and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who are active on the site. (COMPANY NAME) has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow (COMPANY NAME) to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodelling and decorating their homes, welcome to (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. When applying for a role at (COMPANY NAME), we guarantee your application will be considered regardless of your sex, race, religion, color, gender, national origin, height or weight, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We embrace and celebrate the value that diversity brings to an organization and understand that diverse backgrounds and different points of view are essential components of helping (COMPANY NAME) in our mission to provide the best experience for home renovation and design. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering an inclusive environment through projects and initiatives such as employee resource groups and diversity workshops.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates differences and strives to create a comfortable and authentic climate for Houzzers to feel supported, where they are welcomed to think creatively and contribute to innovative ideas, while having the freedom to be themselves and share their lives at work
|Posted on:||20 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||French, English, German|