At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a EUR250m Series C funding. We already have over 400 employees and want to continue to scale strongly. We are convinced that proximity is key to bring the most of our value to our business partners and this is why we want to build a team of talent in Germany.
About Your Role
Looking for a 6-month internship based in our Berlin office.
Start date: As soon as possible.
As an intern within the sales team, you'll assist the analysis and acquisition of our brand acquisition team. You'll also get insides into how to set up best in class sales processes and strategic aspects during hyper growth scale up phases:
You will be reporting to the General Manager on the below tasks:
* Engage with prospects from your brand leads portfolio, adapting communication channels and approach to get first positive replies
* Qualify the brands to ensure its relevance to our platform, by checking that they fit our eligibility criteria
* Collaborate cross-functionally with our growth and marketing teams to support brand acquisition efforts (inbound, outbound, referral, partnerships, ...)
* Work with Sales Ops to optimize the whole funnel and Brand Success
* Work with product to automate what can't be done by the Sales Team
* Set the metrics to measure channel effectiveness and optimize efforts to prioritize resources
* Analyze data to prove ROI and manage dashboards/reports to track campaign success
* Be responsible for segmenting our efforts: by country and / or category and / or whatever is relevant
What we are looking for
* A first internship in Growth / Lead Gen / Sales with a proven track record
* Fluency in German and English
* You are very analytical, curious & have a go-getter attitude
* You read blogs, listen to podcast, are part of Outbound communities. You're curious and know that things move fast, so you need to stay on top of what's new in the ecosystem
* Previous (sales) experience in an e-commerce/ marketplace environment
What's in for you:
* One in a time opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European startups just after series B
* Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
* Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in an international environment
* A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organisation
* A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong mentors
* Competitive compensation
* Location: Berlin, remote
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|