A GOOD INTERNSHIP IS NEVER HANDS OFF.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
We believe in creating an environment where our interns really can learn by doing and where they are given their own areas of responsibility right from the start of their time with us. That's why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table - and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We, the (COMPANY NAME), offer you an interesting and diverse internship in the area of Alphabet International - Sales.
Alphabet is the 4th European provider for operational car leasing of all brands and mobility services and offers individual and innovative solutions and services, ranging from consulting, financing and car services to complete mobility management solutions. Alphabet is part of BMW Financial Services, the financial service division of the (COMPANY NAME). With more than 3.000 employees and a presence in 30 countries, Alphabet strives for the TOP 3 position on the European lease market.
International Sales is a headquarter-based team responsible for international fleet prospects and customers, also providing international sales support to Alphabet's markets. The internship is within the section of the International Sales Team (New Business and Existing customers). During your work as an intern (m/f/x) your main task is:
he section of the International Sales Team (New Business and Existing customers). During your work as an intern (m/f/x) your main task is:
What awaits you?
* Gathering of market data and statistics.
* Preparation of customer meetings and presentations as well as organisation and active participation in telephone conferences.
* Close collaboration with all Alphabet and cooperation markets.
* Preparation of customer implementation dashboards as well as initial preparation of tender documents.
* Support with Internal Control System and Compliance.
* International reporting analysis.
* Preparation, active participation and follow-up of international tenders.
What you should bring along?
* Studies of Business Administration or a comparable course of studies.
* First practical experience in leasing business area, financial calculations, automotives.
* Very good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, Confluence is a plus.
* English business fluent, other languages are a plus.
* Teamwork and communication skills.
* Independent and structured work style.
* Broad general background, commercial feeling and customer orientation.
You enjoy working in an international team? Apply now!
Earliest starting date: xx.xx.xxx2
Duration: 6 months
Working hours: full-time
(COMPANY NAME) Recruiting Team
|Posted on:||04 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|