- Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
In 2015, (COMPANY NAME) launched a new business unit, (COMPANY NAME) Charter, renting private buses with a driver to individual groups. Charter has since expanded to numerous countries, providing comfortable and affordable transportation across Europe.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an Intern Sales & Strategic Projects for the French Charter Market M/F in Munich, starting as soon as possible.
- Your tasks - Paint the world green
* You support the sales team in the daily business by maintaining direct and indirect customer relations
* You develop and improve the customer experience through recommendations and implementation of new strategies
* You contribute to the internationalization process of the Charter business by improving the French website and customer experience
* You actively participate in the implementation and optimization of new and existing processes
- Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Enrolled student in business, management, communication studies, tourism management, international studies, or similar
* Availability for (at least) five months
* Good knowledge of MS-Office
* Positive attitude and comfortable in a client-facing environment
* Entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality
* Native speaker level in French and fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
- Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more
* French (Native speaker level)
* English (Full professional proficiency)