Trevor.io is a business intelligence platform on a mission to make it easy for teams to get insights from their data.
Trevor.io was founded by entrepreneurs Tom Gardiner and Harry Marshall, and is backed by Techstars.
* Tom's previous B2C startup grew faster than both Twitter and Pinterest in their first year and was recently acquired.
* Harry's previous e-commerce startup reached over 80,000 customers across the globe, including well known brands.
Trevor.io is now looking for smart, highly-driven people to co-shape the next success story.
* A hands-on role working with the founders and learning how companies are built from scratch.
* An opportunity to learn how real companies use data to make better decisions.
* Ownership of key business areas, including planning tasks, setting targets, and executing.
* A fast paced, yet supportive atmosphere.
* A commitment to providing training.
* Compensation / benefits package based on experience.
* A cool and comfortable office space, with Friday pizza-and-beers, and table-tennis :)
* Drive sales by identifying and engaging with prospective clients.
* Fill, manage, and monitor our sales pipeline using relevant tools.
* Identify and help negotiate smart business partnerships.
* Research innovative marketing strategies from across the startup scene.
* Develop your own ideas, manage your own time, and strive to learn and improve.
* A Bachelor's degree.
* Fluency in English, and highly proficient in written English.
* Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
* Prior experience in customer facing roles.
* Strong analytical, numerical, and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to work independently, and make strategic, autonomous decisions.
* BONUS: Previous entrepreneurial or startup experience.
* A belief that small, dedicated teams can CHANGE THE WORLD :)
If you'd like to join our team, apply by clicking the button below. You'll need to submit your CV / Resumé and answer a few questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for this position