we drive unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (uxxxxxxxx.xxm) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers - so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 70 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Sales Operations Intern to join the team in unu's headquarter in Berlin.
After becoming a leader in B2C-sales, unu is launching its B2B-activities to provide e-scooter fleets to a broad range of interested industries. We are currently looking for a new team member to support our Sales Team in both areas with a focus on Germany, Netherlands and France.
* First of all: You love handling data & are passionate about a great customer experience.
* As part of the sales team: you'll help building a reporting structure that will improve our sales funnel
* Your KPIs are customer response time, customer happiness, but also achieving your revenue & profit target
* You have had a first experience working with salesforce, our CRM
* You assist with managing and updating Salesforce, such as reporting and maintenance of databases
* You work closely with the Senior Sales Manager on strategic deals & business development
-WHAT YOU BRING
* First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We'd really like if you bring us the following:
* Interest in mobility & electric vehicle industry
* Natural sales personality, with eagerness to source, identify and close opportunities
* Natural communication skills, eager to develop long term relationships, navigate more complex customer structures
* Ability to thrive with autonomy - create new solutions, drive topics, build structured work methodologies, drive topics, know best-practice
* Fluency in both English and German (written & oral), any other European language is a plus
* You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin's potential - furthermore we offer:
* A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
* A competitive internship salary
* A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
* Healthy snacks & drinks
* Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu's vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters