Employment type: intern
Business Solutions is our newly founded business division that is developing B2B tools to offer our core product to corporate clients. This will enable them to help their expat employees settle in better and faster in their new host location. It's an exciting time to join the (COMPANY NAME) team as we expand on a B2B level, which will have a significant impact on (COMPANY NAME)' bright future and growth.
We're looking for a high-energy, curious, and ambitious intern to work with the Business Solutions Consulting Team and assist them in interacting and engaging with clients and prospects. You'll be primarily responsible for lead generation: identifying prospects from inbound and outbound sources, maintaining accurate data in our CRM database, and emailing/calling on them - with the goal of converting leads into actionable opportunities for the team.
Through this internship, you'll hone your written and verbal communication skills with clients and prospects. You'll also develop a deeper understanding of (COMPANY NAME)' core values, our organization, and our various market segments. You'll receive hands-on guidance, product training, and have the opportunity to job shadow within multiple departments.
As a Business Solutions (Sales) Intern at (COMPANY NAME), you will:
* support lead generation by qualifying prospective clients from a variety of inbound and outbound channels
* generate a consistent and growing sales pipeline that produces real business opportunities
* work closely with the Business Solutions Managers, Specialists, and Head of Department to support the entire sales cycle
* email/call prospects introducing the (COMPANY NAME) concept and booking appointments
* maintain accurate data in our CRM database(s) (Salesforce, HubSpot)
* assist with daily administrative tasks
* report directly to the Business Solutions Specialist
You meet the following requirements:
* university student in business administration, economics, marketing, or related field
* the internship is a compulsory part of your studies and you are available for at least 6 months
* native-level speaker in English (spoken and written) is essential
* preferred but not mandatory: relevant experience in sales or customer service
* experience with CRM database(s) is a plus
* exceptional communication skills, self-motivated, and can work independently
Are you the right one for the job?
Then convince us that you can sell by sending in your application (CV, cover letter) today!
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who must complete an internship for a minimum of 6 months as part of their degree.
If you want to know more about what working at (COMPANY NAME) is like, just have a look at our corporate blog - featuring, for example, a success story from the Business Solutions Team