** Fluency in German required **
About (COMPANY NAME)
DISCOver new Restaurants with Dynamic Pricing!
(COMPANY NAME) is a technology-based platform for the discovery of new restaurants, which helps our partner restaurants to maximize sales and utilization through dynamic pricing structures, especially during off-peak hours. For guests (COMPANY NAME) offers a valuable opportunity to discover previously unknown restaurants at reduced prices.
Our investors include the founders of Foodora, Helpling, Foodpanda, and Mesosphere.
We are looking for motivated and committed team players to accompany us on our journey.
About the Role
As a Business Development Intern you will be playing a key role in improving the business strategy, build partnerships and help (COMPANY NAME) expand in Berlin and beyond. You will proactively be part of further shaping business processes and the starting phases of a new, well-funded, Startup. In this position, you will have a high degree of responsibility and develop a broad skill set.
* Work closely with the (COMPANY NAME) Team to participate in and contribute to business decisions and further expansion
* Improve and continue developing the business processes with creative solutions - think outside of the box!
* Support our rollout strategies within different Districts in Berlin (and other cities in Germany) and determine the steps for a rollout
* Work in collaboration with all other departments (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Tech)
* Support in hiring a killer sales team
* Strong KPI driven control of the sales performance in Berlin to identify areas for improvement
Desired Experience Background
* You are currently enrolled as a university student, ideally studying a business/ management related subject and at least in your 3rd semester
* Experience from previous internships in Business Development or Marketing, ideally in a startup
* Previous experience in a restaurant/ gastronomy/ table booking platform/ delivery service related environment is a plus, but not required
* Available for at least 4 months, ideally for 6 months
Desired Skills & Competencies
* Excellent Communication skills in English (verbal & written) & German (you need to interact with German partners)
* Eagerness to learn
* Result-oriented, open-minded way of thinking
* Proactive, well-structured and detail oriented task approach
* Strong analytical & numbers driven mindset
What we offer
* Learning environment to develop your skills in multiple business areas with high degree of responsibility
* Energized, international and highly motivated team
* True start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
* Well funded start-up with secure jobs
* Inspiring work environment with wide range of responsibilities and capacity to take action
* Be part of an exciting journey to transform the way restaurants are booked in Berlin
Min 4 months availability, but ideally for 6 months.
If you are a student who is looking to make a difference and get experience a fast growing tech startup and want to be part of our company success story, then we are looking for you!
<button class="fab-Button fab-Button--biggie