Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the team
As part of S/4HANA Enterprise Architecture & Cross Engineering, the S/4HANA Cloud Foundation unit is at the center of S/4HANA Cloud development accelerating innovation delivery. We are the link between efficient cloud application development and ease of consumption by our customers. This includes cloud enablement features for (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA such as extensibility, analytics, and data migration. Furthermore, we drive integration qualities for (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA Cloud integration scenarios as well as cloud development principles. We offer this position within our S/4HANA Cloud Foundation UA team limited to one year.
If you are a customer-focused user assistance developer or technical writer, have a strong interest in software, and would like to work in a high-paced environment of a multinational area, then we'd like to receive your application. We cultivate an open and communicative atmosphere in our User Assistance (UA) developer team, where each team member works independently but cooperates closely across locations and roles. You'll receive training in the technical and other aspects related to user assistance that are relevant for your job. Your tasks will be as follows:
* Proofreading and editing content for usability, readability, and linguistic correctness
* Creating user assistance (UA) deliverables (both text and multimedia) in close collaboration with the development teams, UX designers, and other stakeholders to enable users to implement, manage, and use (COMPANY NAME) software
* Ensuring that the UA deliverables are of high quality, adhere to standards and guidelines, and are written in style and tone appropriate for the product and audience according to target group and target market
* Defining terminology that is simple, consistent, and conforms to industry standards
* Acting as an advocate for an excellent user experience
You can be a part of our committed UA team in this exciting UA journey and support us in achieving our goals.
In our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at another time, you can agree on this with your manager.
* A good to excellent bachelor's or master's degree in technical communication or a related subject or a language-based university degree
* Ideally first-language proficiency in English, or excellent written and spoken skills in English, preferably with excellent written and spoken skills in German
* The ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner
* Computer skills: XML, MS Office, Wikis, CMS
* Outstanding communication, writing, and grammar skills
* The ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high quality
* A willingness to acquire extensive product knowledge and learn new skills at short notice
* Experience in technical writing
* Knowledge in structuring information or creating user assistance deliverables would be an advantage
* Extended computer skills as DITA, GitHub or any knowledge in programming languages or graphic tools
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, high school and university diplomas, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe your foreign languages skills, computer programs or programming languages you work with, or any experiences in technical writing.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Copy Editor, Proofreading, Developer, ERP, Engineer, Creative, Technology, Engineering