Requisition ID: 1xxxx0
Work Area: Solution and Product Management
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) Globalization Services broadens (COMPANY NAME)'s global footprint by enabling businesses to run efficiently and helping customers succeed in their local markets with legal compliance, country specific needs and multi-language capabilities for (COMPANY NAME) solutions. Availability of our products in local languages is a key success factor for selling (COMPANY NAME) software globally. With employees in Europe, Asia and North America, (COMPANY NAME) Language Services (SLS) provides translation and translation-related services for all (COMPANY NAME) solutions and non-coded assets into more than 39 languages.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
During the internship, you will have the chance to gain deep insight into a global department that provides translation related services and tools. You will be working in a global team and support a variety of stakeholders with data quality management and controlling activities. Your tasks are:
* Support unit program and financial planning activities, monitor KPIs and cost controlling activities on an on-going basis
* Retrieve and process business related data, analyze, identify and visualize trends and patterns to senior management
* Validate data quality to ensure data completeness, uniformity and plausibility, monitor accuracy and consistency
* Deliver key messages from in-depth analysis and monitoring performance or cost drivers
The duration of the internship should be at least six months. After a successful completion, a working student employment might be possible.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Currently enrolled as student (f/m/d) at a university (Master). Preferred fields are computer or data science, mathematics, economics, or similar with emphasis in Finance / Controlling
* Language skills: fluent in German and English would be ideal (written and spoken)
* Very good skills in (COMPANY NAME) BW and other analytics applications, as well as MS Office (Excel)
* Excellent analytical skills combined with a sound of knowledge of a variety of controlling instruments and a solid basis in cost accounting
* Very good interpersonal and communication skills - highly reliable, independent and accurate working attitude
* Work experience with large and complex data sets, proven statistical knowledge and ability to evaluate and interpret trends is a plus
* Work experience in a Controlling related field is a plus.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Database, Intern, Manager, ERP, Technology, Management, Entry Level, Quality