Intertranslations is a leading translation and language service provider based in Greece.
We are looking for an intern who will support our Sales department. We are offering a position that will last a minimum of 4 months.
Internship will be unpaid.
Below you will find a brief description of the position:
- New business: prospecting new and current customers in European Markets and promoting Intertranslations services as well as creating online appointments for sales people.
- Preparation of offers / quotes to potential customers based on info acquired over the telemarketing procedure and send structure emails with company brochure and customised industry segment service offerings.
- Get in touch and update with all company procedures and product offerings: product updates, ISO Procedures, software technology solutions (ERP, CRM, Customer Portals etc), marketing material (case studies, brochures, company profile, white papers etc).
- Market Research and creation of target telemarketing sales list with potential customers based on criteria given by supervisor
Organization, management and coordination of online appointments (webinars) of sales and project management teams.
- Entering data and keeping up to date the CRM software system: prospect customers, sales opportunities, quotations, contracts.
After the completion of your internship you will receive a certificate of completion from the company including evaluations and recommendations.
- Bachelor Degree (either completed or expected)
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Communicable, reliable, charismatic, team worker, and eager to learn!
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Title "Sales / Marketing internship".