Intertranslations is a leading translation and language services provider based in Greece. We are an official provider of translation services to many European Union organisations (The Commission, The Parliament, the Court of Justice, etc).
We are looking for an intern who will support our Bid Management department.
Internship will be unpaid and will last a minimum of 3 months.
Below you will find a brief description of the position:
▪ Response to call for tenders and RFx
▪ Drafting new material for the company
▪ Interdepartmental communication
▪ Recruitment of suitable translation teams according to tender specifications
Upon completion of your internship you will have acquired real professional experience. You will also receive a certificate of completion including your evaluation and recommendations.
- Bachelor / Master degree (expected)
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet research)
- Good communication skills, reliable, team-worker and eager to learn.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter directly to email@example.com with the title "Bid Management internship".