Intertranslations is a leading translation and language service provider based in Greece.
We are looking for an intern who will support our Project Management department. We are offering a position that will last at minimum 6 months.
Internship will be unpaid.
Below you will find a brief description of the position:
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Define project tasks and resource requirements
● Manage and control project budget, costs and profitability
● Manage project resource allocation/allocate vendors; cooperate with the Vendor Management team
● Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
● Plan and schedule project timelines
● Ensure quality assurance
● Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
After the completion of your internship you will receive a certificate of completion from the company including evaluations and recommendations.
- Bachelor Degree (expected)
BA Degree in Translation will be considered an asset
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Communicable, reliable, charismatic, teamworker, and eager to learn!
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Title "Project Management Internship".