Internship in Athens (Vendor Management)
Intertranslations is a leading translation and language service provider based in Greece.
We are looking for interns who will support our Vendor Management department. We are offering a position that will last minimum 4 to 6 months.
Internship will be unpaid.
Below you will find a brief description of the position:
• Participation in the recruitment and selection process of potential vendors.
• Assisting in the expansion and evaluation of our database.
• Support and monitor vendor integration and development by building partnerships, fostering usage of new vendors and monitoring of resource availability.
• Close cooperation with the Vendor Managers and Sales teams. Support for the resource requirements of tenders and quotations.
• Entering data and keeping up to date the CRM software system
After the completion of your internship you will receive a certificate of completion from the company including evaluations and recommendations.
- Bachelor Degree (expected)
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Communicable, reliable, charismatic, teamworker, and eager to learn!
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Title "Vendor Management internship".