Internship in Athens (Vendor & Project Management, Translation)
Intertranslations is a leading translation and language service provider based in Greece.
We are looking for 3 interns who will support our Vendor and Project Management departments. We are offering 3 positions that will last minimum 5 to 6 months.
Internship will be unpaid - accommodation in Athens will be provided by the company. Fulltime inhouse position or hybrid.
Below you will find a brief description of the position:
• Participation in the recruitment and selection process of potential vendors.
• Assisting in the expansion and evaluation of our database.
• Support and monitor vendor integration and development by building partnerships, fostering usage of new vendors and monitoring of resource availability.
• Close cooperation with the Vendor Managers and Sales teams. Support for the resource requirements of tenders and quotations.
• Entering data and keeping up to date the CRM software system
After the completion of your internship you will receive a certificate of completion from the company including evaluations and recommendations.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Communicable, reliable, charismatic, teamworker, and eager to learn!
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with Title "Vendor Management internship" or ''Project Management internship''.
|Posted on:||10 Aug 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||5 months|
|Study areas:||Accountancy, Anthropology, Area - Ethnic - and Cultural Studies, Banking, Business Studies, Communication and Information Sciences, Development Studies, Documentation / Archiving, Economics, European Studies, Financial Management, Hospitality - Catering / Hotel Management, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, International Relations, Journalism, Language, Library Science, Linguistics, Literature, Management Science, Marketing and Sales Management, Museum Studies / Conservation, Philology, Political Science, Psychology and Behavioural Sciences, Public Relations / Publicity / Advertising, Secretarial Studies, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Translation/Interpretation, Writing|