Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients and we have earned a reputation for quality work and that is why we represent half of the top 500 global companies.
Why Join Us?
* By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities. We are committed to developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded.
* There are also extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including: corporate externships, 10/11-month work years or sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and international staffing opportunities
* A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
* A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics
* More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
* Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
* Attractive compensation for performance
The type of work we do
Our challenging Consultant position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates.
As a Consultant Intern you will:
* Work in teams to solve high level business problems facing half of the top Global 500 clients
* Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
* Lead complex quantitative, strategic and financial analyses of corporations and businesses
* Receive support to develop leadership and client management skills
* Receive broad exposure to a variety of industries including: Automotive, Aviation, Communications, Financial Services, Energy, Health & Life Sciences, Media, Retail, Surface Transportation and Technology.
Who can apply
Applicants in their final year of Bachelor or in their first year of Master of studies are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
We look for initiative, intuition and creativity with a strong background in problem solving and analytics. We do not require a specific academic major or industry experience. One of the best things we can do for our clients and ourselves is to recruit a diverse group of people who bring a broad range of strengths and backgrounds to their roles.
How to apply
To be considered please submit CV and cover letter in English and transcript at wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxx.
If you would like to find out more information about Oliver Wyman, please visit wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs or alternatively, apply to attend one of our events, details of which can be found here wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxx.
Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer and a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies. To learn more, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter: @OliverWyman. wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world's leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 60,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of approximately $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: (COMPANY NAME)) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges. Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: wxx.xxx.xxx. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: wxx.xxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxx. Oliver Wyman is an equal opportunity employer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
|Posted on:||17 Oct 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|