-Calling all creatives!
As a multi-media intern, you will be key to helping coordinate the production of print and video marketing materials. The intern will be based in Hong Kong and working with EF's global marketing team. Ideal candidates will be passionate about all aspects of branding.
As part of a cross-functional team, you will be helping to create print, online, and video marketing materials aimed at EF's massive global student market. You should be a self-starter who can work well with creatives, executives, and suppliers. Based in Hong Kong, this position offers a competitive stipend and the opportunity to travel to other EF offices.
-Duties will include:
* Copywriting and copy-editing
* Assisting with branding initiatives for multiple products
* Scheduling, location scouting & casting for photo and video shoots
* Production assistant on shoots
* Post production on videos
* Fluency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop preferred
* Familiarity with Adobe Premiere or other video editing software
* Operating DLSR or video cameras
* An excellent eye for detail
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Fluency in any second language is a plus
-About (COMPANY NAME)
As the world's largest private education company, EF specializes in languages, academics,and cultural experience. We have over 46,500 teachers and salespeople, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. Together, we break down barriers of language, culture and geography, opening the world through education.
Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or check out http://cxxxxxx.xx.xxm to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you