Supply Network Operations in P&G is leading edge among and beyond FMCG industry. We are been recognized as Supply Chain "Master"/No.1 worldwide by the Gartner Supply Chain research 2015 for its long term leadership in supply chain excellence & capability. The company recognizes Product Supply as the winning partner to drive the business growth with providing solutions in our supply networks, and we build masteries and capabilities that create values to customers and consumers.
To be "Master" in supply chain profession, we never stop innovations to stay at the cutting edge of technologies, work systems, and skill development processes. Our operations have state-of-the-art equipment and use the latest IT solutions. There are altogether 6 disciplines in Product Supply - Purchasing, Supply Network Operations, Manufacturing, Engineering, IDM and Quality Assurance. Throughout One PS career, employees will be developed with world-class capabilities and mastery from best-in-class training programs that offered. Even more, local top talents we are hiring are provided with early responsibilities and challenges by putting them work in a global business and supply chain environment so that we develop them to become future supply chain leaders for Hong Kong/Taiwan, Greater China, Asia and even Globe.
You will have the chance to:
1. Make a true impact and develop your strategic thinking & influential power via building & applying the business intelligence to business leaders to enable sales growth, new product launch & promotion planning.
2. Build your knowledge based leadership & mastery via exploding you in cutting edge of technologies, work systems and Best-In-Class skill development processes.
"Our interns don't make coffee. They make an impact
1. University undergrads/graduates in penultimate year
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Excellent leadership
4. Have passion on digital/social marketing work
5. Work independently
6. Strong English verbal and writing skill
7. Computer literate at MS-Word/PowerPoints
1.Please complete BOTH Online Application AND Online Assessment on/before 4 November 2017.
2.Set up and maintain ONE User Name & ONE e-mail unique only to you. Applicants will be disqualified if they have multiple accounts.
3.Select only ONE position to apply.
4.Summer Internship period is July-August 2018.
5.No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble
does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas
that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized
Follow us on P&G HK Recruit Facebook page for recruitment updates : wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxt