(COMPANY NAME) is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotiions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led. long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2020, the Company employed over 15,800 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6,3 billion and a free cash flow of 12,8% of sales. Let's imagine together on wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx.
Transportation Logistic Intern - Your future position?
In this position you will ensure correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in logistics execution.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
* Run reports in SAP
* Monitor and take action to ensure up-to-date E2E Transportation Data Flow
* Review/validate road freight invoices
* Support on report creation
* Support on the Carrier Performance meetings (presentation creation, meeting minutes creation)
* Support on the daily ad-hoc administrative tasks
* Participate on the Team Meetings/VPM meetings
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who succeeds being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
* Ongoing studies preferably in a relevant field
* Fluency in English
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude including the ability to utilize MS Office
* Ability to work minimum 20 hours/week
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* Free coffee/tea
* Access to exclusive perfumes and employee shop with discounts
* Opportunity to work from home
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|