Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
APPLICATION SUPPORT INTERN
The Support team has over 320 colleagues in a few business locations (Budapest - since 2001, Prague, Moscow) and as a part of Global Support Center Hungary is critical to (COMPANY NAME)'s future success so we are looking for candidates who strive to make the world run better.
(COMPANY NAME) Product Support delivers first-class support to complete (COMPANY NAME) Portfolio:
* Handle customer support incidents (24x7)
* Provide technical support with deep analysis
* Provide real time support
Our Proactive Services:
* Create and share knowledge with customers
* Testing and validating new products and functionalities
* Developing Supportability Tools
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Monitoring and distributing customer tickets and help to fulfill Service Level Agreement
* Collaboration with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
* Taking ownership of basic technical issues
* Providing direct technical assistance for customers via our Customer Service System
* Ability to work at least 3 days/week
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* 4 closed semesters
* Active student status
* Ability to work in teams of multicultural nature
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Customer and quality focus
* Ready for continuous learning and improvement
* Open personality and professional communication style
* Fluent spoken and written English language skills
* At least a basic level of German language knowledge
* Internship in IT field is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
* A compensation package above average
* Continuous personal and professional growth with possibility to participate in the related trainings
* Working accross the teams to learn more about other teams
* Superior office and work environment
* International team
* Opportunity to continue cooperation with (COMPANY NAME) by extending the initial 6 months internship period or moving to the permanent position based on the intern performance and the hiring need at the time
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Technical Support, Intern, ERP, Developer, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Entry Level